Box Hill is set to transform from rural district into a family-friendly suburb complete with both primary and high schools, town centre and a proposed brand new business park. A bus friendly connection will take workers to the existing Rouse Hill town centre and future railway station.
An estimated 9600 homes will be built in the coming years housing nearly 30,000 people.
• Short walking distance to the largest town centre / shopping plaza in Box Hill
• Walk to a brand new Windsor Road Business Park in Sydney North West with approximately 16,000 job opportunities
• Direct bus service from the estate to Rouse Hill Town Centre and the Future North West Railway Train Station
• Walk to 3 brand new schools
- Project ID1J0079
- Project TypeHouse & Land Packages